pc is crashing

Hier könnt ihr technische Schwierigkeiten mitteilen. Wir werden versuchen diese so rasch wie möglich zu lösen bzw. euch Tipps zu geben.

pc is crashing

Beitragvon kevinmanuel » 2018-03-24, 10:44

Hi,

When I launch my computer everything works fine but when I try to launch games i get bad image system 32 and when I launch games and after i'm done playing, my computer will crash and when I try to boot the computer back up it takes 5 or more times to get past the boot screen and when I get past the boot screen it says repair computer and when i do this it crashes . could this be a hardware or Windows a problem?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
http://www.tomshardware.com/answers/id- ... shing.html
Explainer video agency

Thanks
kevinmanuel
Aktiver User

Re: pc is crashing

Beitragvon trice001 » 2018-03-26, 13:33

thanks
trice001
Aktiver User

Re: pc is crashing

Beitragvon trice001 » 2018-03-26, 13:38

PC crashes happen when your PC will either restart or quit working, referring to an issue with something inside. Crashes can happen for an extensive variety of reasons, from hardware issues to programming blunders, and with a specific end goal to settle this issue - you should have the capacity to repair the issues that will first reason the collide with appear. This instructional exercise will demonstrate to you a simple method to stop PC crashes, which could influence your framework to run substantially quicker and smoother subsequently. This is what you have to do: If your PC is smashing, at that point it implies there's an issue inside it. The main part of what PC professionals do is really distinguishing the issue that is making your system crash (the troublesome part), and after that they will settle the issues they discover (which is very simple). The issue numerous individuals have is that not exclusively do they not realize what's making their system crash, but rather they don't know how to settle any issues they may find.
Thanks& Regards,
Angel anave
Web Development Toronto | Toronto Web Development
trice001
Aktiver User

Zurück zu Technische Probleme